European Golf are the non franchised market leaders in delivering the very best synthetic golf practice facilities available in Europe today. The company was created by professional golfers for professional golfers who expect nothing but the best in performance, reliability and realism. We talk directly to the manufacturers of our products who tailor make our golf turf to our own specifications so that when our qualified and experienced installers build you a green we have 100% confidence that our products will perform exactly the way you expect. Our products need no watering, feeding, mowing or weeding which, coupled with their realism, means they often prove to be the most low maintenance and cost effective solution.
We offer various types of products and solutions which have found their way into prestigious golf clubs and homes alike, both here in the UK and throughout Europe. The European Golf product range includes synthetic golf greens, indoor golf, winter tees, short golf courses, golf training aids and more. Our company is very dynamic in the type of client we work for and the solutions we find for them.
A member of our sales team initially discusses our products with each prospective client and evaluates their individual requirements. A tailor made information pack containing samples, designs, quotation and any additional information can then be sent or presented personally to them. Once a design and quotation has been accepted and we have received the deposit an installation / delivery date is then agreed. The installation process is then completed with minimal disruption by our own qualified installers.
The European Golf offices are in France, Germany, Holland and the UK European Golf pride themselves on their after sales service and make it a point to keep in contact with each client and assist with any queries. European Golf is not a franchised business and we back our product with a free 5 year guarantee. Rigorous ongoing training and testing of all our installers means that they are able to recognise the best location and method to prepare and sculpt the base so that they can achieve a perfect finish that allows a true roll of the ball.
Why synthetic golf greens?
Synthetic golf greens have many advantages, to ask any of our clients they would tell you that the biggest advantages are as follows:
- All-weather surfaces for all year round play, the advantage of this being that the weather doesn’t have to stop play, giving you more time to practice therefore improving your short game, which in turn lowers your handicap.
- Artificial putting greens play like a real putting green should. All too often some synthetic surfaces aren’t realistic therefore once out on the actual course your game alters. In comparison to a real green, synthetic putting greens require little or no maintenance. This gives more time for play and more money in the pocket as they are cost efficient.
- No watering, no feeding, no mowing, no weeding.
- Aesthetically pleasing all year round as weather doesn’t affect the surface.
- Consistency of play all year round.
‘SYNTHETIC SURFACES: CHANGING THE WAY GOLFERS PRACTICE.’